LACE PACE

Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going so far? Emil and I came back from Las Vegas yesterday, unpacked and repacked our bags in exactly 30 minutes and now, we are heading to Coachella. I am hoping I'll be able to post our Palm Springs/Coachella adventures sometime next week, but for now, you can check out my Instagram at @VivaLuxuryBlog  for current updates:) 
Emil and I shot these pics on a particularly sunny day last week. Don't really know what it is about sunny days that brings our my inner dress-fanatic, but I just can't resist the urge to wear a pretty dress once the weather gets warm:) The one I am wearing in this post, is definitely my new favorite. So pretty and feminine, I love absolutely everything about it, from lace color blocking to sheer inserts. I also like the fact that it's one of those pieces I can style up or down. Today, I paired it with studded high-heel sandals and a structured bag, but I also think it would look great with espadrilles and an oversized tote. What do you guys think, would you style it up or down? 






Rebecca Taylor Runway lace dress { also here } | Kate Spade handbag via NordstromRack here & here } | Pura Lopez sandals - old { similar option here } | Dolce & Gabbana sunglassesVita Fede ultra titan crystal ring & mini titan bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , ,